Twisted Nether Roundtable Discussion: In which Runy occasionally speaks her mind.

Posted in Blog on May 04, 2009

They were crazy enough over at Twisted Nether to ask me back on the show, even after that stint I did with Phaelia last September. This time, however, I joined a group of five other bloggers (Hydra, Maerdred, Lassirra, and Anna) along with hosts Fimlys and Nibuca for a round-table discussion about the latest patch changes. I’m fairly quiet throughout (as it was getting past 3 a.m. my time), but I still pipe up with a few opinions here and there. Thanks to all the intrepid listeners who stayed up to dick around in the chatroom for this live presentation. Go give it a listen!

• At 2009.05.04 17:29, Gingershnaps said:

*sound of an arrow piercing Concorde’s chest* Message for you sir!

• At 2009.05.05 06:06, Runycat said:

So I see! That looks fantastic! Thank you so much!

• At 2009.05.05 06:13, Gingershnaps said:

You’re welcome my dear :)

• At 2009.05.05 08:05, scott said:

*facepalm*

I’m going to admit something really embarrassing…

I thought you were a guy…

Just from the tone of the writing!

I’m going to get punched aren’t I?

• At 2009.05.05 08:17, Runycat said:

Actually, half my guild thought I was a guy before they heard me on vent. I can’t say I’m really surprised.

• At 2009.05.05 10:57, Zinazeenja said:

Most of my guild thought I was a guy too…then i spoke on Vent. Any newbies that join our guild and are in vent always end up asking “omg who is the chick talking” or in guild chat always call me ‘he’ or ‘him’ to which i politely correct them :) I even got asked to prove it on vent once lol

That is why i have never jumped to conclusions on the gender of the player lol

• At 2009.05.06 06:31, Runycat said:

Yeah, I’m really not offended, to be honest. Unless you’ve been following my site for awhile and have seen references to my impending marriage (and even then, I suppose you still have no idea whether I’m the dude or the chick) or have visited my “About” page, how would you know? It’s really the same in any guild.

It’s also pretty fun surprising people.

• At 2009.05.06 21:22, Aleanathem said:

It was a great cast and discussion! Awesome insight on druids and 3.1! =)