Simplified Cat DPS Cycle

Posted in Feral, Uncategorized on Apr 29, 2009

While working on my DPS rotation post, I came across what is potentially the most accurate and well thought out diagram for Cat damage cycles on the Elitist Jerks forums. Originally authored by Epilogue of Arygos.

Please click here for the entire flowchart.

• At 2009.04.30 04:28, Jacemora said:

Awesome!

• At 2009.04.30 06:26, Runycat said:

=D

• At 2009.04.30 04:57, Josh said:

^ I agree with Jacemora

• At 2009.04.30 06:27, Runycat said:

Yeah, and don’t Paladins only press three buttons or some shit?

• At 2009.04.30 05:06, Kayeri said:

Oh, I am SO sending this to our guild ferals… ::giggling::

• At 2009.04.30 06:25, Runycat said:

It’s pretty accurate.

• At 2009.04.30 05:12, Karthis said:

Lol – so true!

• At 2009.04.30 05:47, Dysheki said:

Best. Flowchart. Ever.

• At 2009.04.30 06:26, Runycat said:

I found it very informative.

• At 2009.04.30 06:18, dfv said:

I love it. Mangle bot. This is just fantastic.

• At 2009.04.30 06:26, Runycat said:

Ah, yes. I’m the only Feral in guild, too, so if our DPS Warrior isn’t Arms for any particular fight, I’m sort of my own bot bitch.

• At 2009.04.30 06:20, Arianrod said:

too funny…love it.

• At 2009.04.30 06:26, Runycat said:

I lol’d.

• At 2009.04.30 08:34, Naco said:

That is awesome, made me lol. I’m sending that too someone next time they ask for my rotation :P

• At 2009.05.06 06:33, Runycat said:

It’s a great illustration.

• At 2009.04.30 11:23, Mooire said:

Love it!!!

• At 2009.05.06 06:33, Runycat said:

I’m glad!

• At 2009.04.30 13:21, Aleanathem said:

Such a good laugh, but so true. Thanks for the image! Have to share that with anyone that asks me what the feral rotation is like now.

• At 2009.05.06 06:33, Runycat said:

I think it’s pretty accurate, M I RITE?

• At 2009.04.30 14:11, Kal said:

roflmao X-D

That rocked!!!

• At 2009.05.01 18:32, winteradark said:

100% pure win!

• At 2009.05.06 06:33, Runycat said:

• At 2009.05.02 00:04, Ariedan said:

Our feral linked that yesterday and I was having giggle fits over it. Very clever.

• At 2009.05.03 17:02, Mumma Bear said:

Genius. Made me giggle a lot, thanks for linking it.

• At 2009.05.06 06:32, Runycat said:

As I said, I didn’t make it. Found it on the Benefactor’s Forums at Elitist Jerks.

Still, I lol’d.

• At 2009.05.04 12:38, Tigerfeet said:

Ugh, I had to be mangle-bot last night, made the mistake of asking the other feral if they were mangling, they said “I do but it falls off” to which I replied “Our mangles are over-writing each other, would you like to apply it or shall I?”

Which netted me mangle-bitch duty. /sigh

Next time? Not gonna ask.

• At 2009.05.06 06:32, Runycat said:

I have to beg and plead for our resident DPS Warrior to switch to his Arms spec. I’m pretty sure I should just start mailing him flasks with little ASCII hearts so he gets the idea.

• At 2009.05.04 14:46, Murathe said:

Hai runy

• At 2009.05.06 06:32, Runycat said:

Sup, slut.

• At 2009.12.24 11:00, print said:

Even if paladins only use 4 buttons, arcane mages can just press 1 button for an entire raid and outdps a lot of people.

• At 2010.06.06 15:41, Alechris said:

I recently decided to make a feral druid and asked my guild for advice. Immediately i was linked to here and lawled.

• At 2010.06.07 09:39, runycat said:

It’s a pretty reliable interpretation of a cat DPS cycle, although the necessity of a “mangle bitch” has largely been eliminated. Although I’m not currently blogging anymore, I am still raiding. If you have any questions about anything (gear, gemming, rotation, spec, etc.), feel free to shoot me an email at runycat AT gmail DOT com. I answer all emails fairly rapidly.

• At 2011.06.30 20:32, Shirley said:

To think, I was confsued a minute ago.