I know that I can never get my paws around enough two-handers. Wryxian understands:
- Feral Attack Power: All weapons now have the potential to grant feral
attack power based on their dps (as compared to the best superior-
quality weapons available at level 60). Players will see their
existing feral weapons grant roughly the same attack power as they
did before (+/- 2 or so), but many new weapons will be options for
the feral druid. Some feral weapons have had strength converted to
attack power to be more appealing to other classes able to equip
them. All druids will see the amount of feral attack power granted
by an item in the item tooltip, if it grants any, but other players
will not see that information.
- Remove Curse and Abolish Poison can now be used in Moonkin form.
- Genesis: Now works with Tranquility and Hurricane.
- Growl: Range increased to 30 yards.
- King of the Jungle – The Bear effect is now physical, and thus cannot
- Nature’s Grace – Now also effects Revive.
- Polearms: Now trainable by Druids.
- Primal Tenacity: Now reduces the cost of Bear Form, Cat Form, and
Dire Bear Form by 17/33/50% in addition to its previous effects.
- Protector of the Pack: No longer changes value based on party size.
- Savage Roar: The buff now persists outside of Cat Form but only
provides its benefits while in Cat Form.
- Starfall: Instead of canceling shapeshifting, now cancels on
shapeshifting into an animal form.
- Survival of the Fittest: This talent now grants 22/44/66% bonus armor
in Bear Form and Dire Bear Form in addition to all of its previous
- Swipe: Swipe (Cat) has now been added at level 71, dealing 260%
weapon damage, costs 50 energy with no cooldown. All talents
affecting the Bear Form version affect the Cat Form one as well.
- Wild Growth now has a 6 second cooldown.
Now, it’s a little too early for me to do the actual AP conversion, but the Wraith Spear is starting to look pretty nice. Will the two-handed maces probably end up a little better with their shiny expertise and hit rating? Probably. This was just a development I wasn’t expecting.