It’s that time again: countless masses are gorging themselves on laser chickens, chopping down Christmas trees, stringing up lights, dusting off menorahs, carefully wrappingÂ gifts for clever little crushtaceans,Â and submitting applications to Dread Lobster. That’s right! Do youÂ have someone on your Christmas list who sounds like this?
- Incredibly clever or sassy
- Able to tackle Heroics and raid instances in a single bound
- CanÂ eloquently recite eight million reasons why his or her talent spec is the best suited for raiding
- Enjoys constructive and informed praise and criticism
- Min/maxes his or her performance to a degree that most consider ridiculous
- Yearns to diligently raid four nights a week and collect sweet epix
- Has a boner for Malygos and agrees that Baron Rivendare has a certain panache
- Knows that Ur is an ancient city, not a word
- Has reached level 80 and wants more-than-competent 80 buddies
Do your friend (or yourself!) a favor this holiday season and give the gift of lobster. If Bubba Claws thinks you’ve been a good little raider, an officer from Dread Lobster will contact you on his behalf. He’s particularly interested in:
- Ranged DPS
- Non-Priest Healers
Have any other questions before you fulfill your holiday wishlist? Drop me a line and we’ll talk.